These are convenient, reliable and fast kits for isolation and purification nucleic acid from various clinical samples, especially formalin-fixation and paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue specimens. It adopts innovative silica-based spin column and a special lysis buffer system for effective binding and extraction of DNA and RNA. The purified DNA and RNA have high-integrity, high-purity and stability, and are ideally suited for diagnosis and academic research.
AmoyDx® FFPE DNA, RNA and DNA/RNA kits
These kits provide special lysis condition and unique deparaffinization method to extract DNA and RNA from formalin-fixation and paraffin-embedded (FFPE) samples. These kits significantly reverse the crosslinking and minimize the impairment of DNA or RNA caused by the FFPE procedure. It also incorporates absorbent spin columns which completely avoid the use of toxic and hazardous organic reagents and the overnight digestion with Proteinase K. DNA and RNA isolated with this kit is of high-quality and serves as an excellent template for gene mutation detection and gene expression analysis.
Store kit dry at room temperature (15~25℃). The shelf life of the kits is 12 months.
l Simple and quick
l Multiple sample types
l High purity and high yield
l Simultaneous DNA and RNA extraction
l Good nucleic acid repair capacity
l Good and stable PCR result
l Quality proven by Quintiles (Beijing) and GC Labs (Korea)
l GMP-compliant manufacturing
l ISO13485-certificated laboratory
l CFDA approval
Principle and Procedure:
l Deparaffinize: paraffin is dissolved in xylene and removed
l Lyse: sample is lysed under denaturing conditions with Proteinase K
l Heat: incubation at 90℃ reverses formalin crosslinking
l Bind: DNA/RNA binds to the membrane and contaminants flow through
l Wash: residual contaminants are washed away
l Elute: pure, concentrated DNA or RNA is eluted from the membrane
|Kit Name||Sample||Specification||Ref. No.|
|AmoyDx® FFPE DNA Kit||FFPE||36T||ADx-FF01|
|AmoyDx® FFPE RNA Kit||FFPE||36T||ADx-FF04|
|AmoyDx® FFPE DNA/RNA Kit||FFPE||36T||ADx-FF03|
|AmoyDx® Blood DNA kit||Whole blood||36T||ADx-BL01|
|AmoyDx® Serum/Plasma Cell-free DNA kit||Sserum/Plasma||24T||ADx-BL02|
|AmoyDx® Circulating DNA kit||Pleural effusion, Serum or Plasma||24T||ADx-BL03|
|AmoyDx® Cell DNA kit||Urogenital tract secretion and Cultured cells||48T||ADx-HPC01|
|AmoyDx® Tissue DNA kit||Tissue, FNA, Pleural effusion||36T||ADx-TI01|
|AmoyDx® Tissue RNA kit||Tissue, FNA, Pleural effusion||36T||ADx-TI02|
|AmoyDx® Tissue DNA/RNA kit||Tissue, FNA, Pleural effusion||36T||ADx-TI03|
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Zhou, Yongchun, et al. "Epidermal growth factor receptor T790M mutations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) of Yunnan in southwestern China." Scientific reports 8.1 (2018): 1-10.
2. Wang, Ling-Ling, et al. "Malignant glomus tumor of the ileum mimicking GIST with distant metastasis without BRAF V600E mutation." International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology 11.10 (2018): 5117.
3. Ying, Lixiong, et al. "New tissue processing protocol for better long-fragment DNA preservation." Int J Clin Exp Med 11.11 (2018): 11816-11826.
4. Guo, Hui Qin, et al. "Application of Ventana immunocytochemical analysis on ThinPrep cytology slides for detection of ALK rearrangement in patients with advanced non–small-cell lung cancer." BMC cancer 18.1 (2018): 1277.
5. Huang, Meiling, et al. "Relevance and clinicopathologic relationship of BRAF V600E, TERT and NRAS mutations for papillary thyroid carcinoma patients in Northwest China." Diagnostic pathology 14.1 (2019): 74.